Book to see Downton Abbey : A New Era and be entered in to a prize draw to win:
1st Prize : A one night country house hotel stay for two people including breakfast and dinner
2nd Prize : Afternoon tea for two at The Ritz Hotel, London including off peak travel, and £200 spending money
Runners Up Prizes: 5 x VIP cinema packages to include two adult tickets to a participating Light Cinema, a bottle of Prosecco + Joe &Seph’s popcorn pouch.
1.The Downton Abbey : A New Era prize draw is open to anyone booking a ticket to Downton Abbey : A New Era before11.59pm on 19th June at any of the following Light venues: Addlestone, Bolton, Bradford, Cambridge, New Brighton, Sheffield, Sittingbourne, Stockport, Thetford, Walsall and Wisbech.
2. Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted.
3. Our prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. There will be onefirst prize winner, one second prize winner and five runners up prize winners drawn only.
5. The winner will receive the following prize:
1st Prize : A one night country house hotel voucher with breakfast and dinner for two people to be chosen from the selection provided and subject to availability.
2nd Prize: An afternoon tea for two voucher for The Ritz Hotel, London with off peak travel by rail and £200 spending money subject to availability.
Runners Up Prizes:
5 x VIP Cinema Packages to include 2 x adult tickets to any participating Light Cinema venue, a bottle of prosecco and a Joe & Sephs popcorn pouch
6. The Light Cinemas Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. Unless otherwise stated, our prize draw is open to all except employees of The Light, their families, or any other company connected with the prize draw.
8. Entrants must be at least 18years old and a resident in the UK or Ireland to enter.
9. Only one entry and one prize per person is permitted. Syndicated entries or those made through agents, third parties, organised groups or using methods that The Light considers invalid will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
10. The Light may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
11. The Light reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
12. The country house hotel stay and VIP Cinema Packageswill be organised through the closest participating hotel venuefrom the selection available and Light Cinema to the chosen winner and subject to availability.
13.The country house hotel stay and afternoon tea for two at The Ritz will be subject to the participant guidelines provided by the chosen hotel and The Ritz and will need to be adhered to by any participant.
13. One winner per prize will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with the terms and conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process and managed by a 3rd party.
14. The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) within 14 days of being chosen. If we do not get any response from a winner within 5 working days of the notification that they have won, we can choose to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant chosen from the remaining entries and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
15. You must enter the prize draw for your own personal purposes only. The prize is non-transferable.
16. There is no cash alternative for any prize.
17. The prize is non-negotiable. The winner does not have to take up the prize if they donot want to.
18. If we cannot award the prize due to reasons beyond our control, we may provide a substitute prize of a similar or greater value.
19. Incomplete or illegible entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. The Light are not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries or for any technical failures which stop you entering the prize draw.
20. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity activities connected with the prize draw including being photographed and/or filmed (without compensation). By entering the prize draw you agree and provide consent to take part in such publicity.
22. The winner’s name can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelopeto The Light Cinemas Holdings Ltd, 2nd Floor, 6 Kingly Street, London W1B 5PF within 60 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw or competition.
23. The Light may suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw at any time where it becomes reasonably necessary to do so.
24. We may disqualify without notice, any entrant and/or winner we reasonably believe has failed to meet the qualifying criteria, has acted fraudulently, tampered or attempted to tamper with the operation of the prize draw or is in breach of these terms and conditions.
25. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
26. The decision of The Light regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
27. All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Sign up for FREE to get great deals, show times, news, & special offers!